In the pipe maintenance and repair field, the no-dig system immediately proved to be very important and radically transformed previous working systems, eliminating a trial-and-error method of working that was not always reliable. The precise eye of the telecamera, the consequent mapping and diagnosis of the problem, the possibilities of repair using innovative methods and highly reliable materials have truly brought the sector to the start of a “new age”. We were the first to introduce this system in Italy and thanks to our highly refined, non-destructive repair and improvement methods of today, the following are avoided:
- Breaking up of road surfaces;;
- Excavations in depth;
- Damage to underground utilities (electricity and telephone lines, water and gas mains);
- Roads closed to traffic and diversions;
- Noise and vibrations for buildings.
The following are instead obtained:
- Time saving;
- Favourable cost/benefit ratio;
- Pipelines with excellent tightness and resistance.
The materials we use are non-pollutant and eco-compatible – fruit of continuous technological research and synergic co-operation with our suppliers.